Another QUICK Weeknight Meal
- 1/4 cup coarsely chopped cilantro
- 1/4 cup fresh lime juice
- 2 TBL rice vinegar
- 3 TBL reduced sodium vinegar
- 2 tsp freshly minced peeled ginger
- 3 1/2 TBL vegetable oil
- kosher salt & freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup sake or dry white wine
- 4 4 oz fillets of flounder or other delicate white fish
- 1 scallion thinly sliced
Arrange a rack in upper third of oven; preheat to 400. Combine scallion,1/4 cup cilantro and next 4 ingredients in a small bowl. Whisk in 1 1/2 TBL oil. Season cilantro-lime sauce with salt & pepper; set aside.
Heat remaining 2 TBL oil in a large skillet over high heat until shimmering. Working in batches if needed ,a dd bok choy, cut side down, and sear until golden brown, 2-4 minutes per batch. Turn bok choy cut side up and remove pan from heat. Add sake. Season fish with salt & pepper & arrange in a single layer over bok choy. Roast in oven until fish is just cooked through, 8-10 minutes.
Put a small amount of sake sauce from pan on a plate and arrange bok choy & fish on top . Drizzle with cilantro-lime sauce & garnish with cilantro sprig, if desired.