Recently I posted 10 steps toward self-care for 10 straight days on social media. I think these are important to remember, especially at this time of year when we over-schedule ourselves, attend more parties, the kids are home from school and we generally have less time for ourselves than normal. Think about them and see if they make sense in your life.
1. Take time to laugh daily.
2. Drink more water.
3. Eat healthy foods. Don’t skimp on veggies & fruits.
4. Meditate or find alone time every daily. Take a moment to notice your breath.
5. Give more, but don’t be afraid to say no.
6. Get up and move every hour.
7. Be wary of those you allow in your personal space.
8. Get to sleep on time.
9. Exercise Daily.
10. Take time to be grateful.